York Comprehensive High School
Files & Links
Hall of Fame Nomination FormApplication.docx
Concussion PolicyConcussion Policy.doc
Sports Physical FormPhysical Form ORIGINAL1.doc
Emergency Action PlanYCHS Emergency Action Plan1.docx
Safe Sports SchoolSafe Sports School PRESS RELEASE.docx
Cougar Athletic Training/Sports MedicineParent Injury Info Booklet.docx
Instructions for Planet High SchoolPlanetHS Instructions1.docx
TBI Fact Sheet for AthletesTBI Factsheet ATHLETES.pdf
TBI Fact Sheet for ParentsTBI Factsheet PARENTS.pdf
Athletic Training Room Appointment Sign-Up Genius
Click Here To Sign Up For An Appointment No appointment necessary for injuries or emergencies that happen at practices or games. If only needing wound care, please come by at 3:45 before heading to practice. If you have an appointment, please read the following: Before entering: You must be able to answer “yes” to all of the following:
- I have an appointment and this is my arrival time OR I have an emergency from practice/game.
- I am wearing a mask that is covering both my mouth and nose.
- All of my belongings are in the locker room or with my team. I am not bringing any belongings, INCLUDING MY PHONE, into the athletic training room.
- I have completed my health screening with my coaches and have not been flagged.
- I have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days
- I have not been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- You must wash your hands at the sink.
- Have a seat at the assigned table.
- Do not touch any equipment.
- Maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- Keep your mask on correctly.
Planet HS video tutorial
Graham Cracker Sports Blog